PHP gives you the tools to add e-commerce capabilities to a website. It also allows you to take advantage of social media concepts such as blogging, bookmarking and other communication functions. This means, in 2016, it’s absolutely critical that any web developer has a solid understanding of PHP.
- At the end of this online course, you will learn
- PHP to add simple scripts to your websites
- Custom scripts like an HTML templating system,
- Contact us forms and shopping carts
- How to connect your web site into a MySQL database.
- Skills to manage the MySQL DB from configuration to performance tuning and trouble shooting.
Facilities to Students
- Online Interactive Classes
- Flexible Timings
- Basics and Advanced Applications
- Course Covered with Live Project
For Online Training : Click Here